Wow the belly really came out of now where this morning! XY (his nickname until he's born when we share his name) is really growing in there! Adam said it was getting huge-I told him this wasn't huge yet!!! We are still on cloud 9 about seeing our baby and finding out he's a boy. We tell each other every night that we can't wait for April to get here so we can meet our son.
In other news, XY's bedding came in today and I can't wait to see it in person and to start working on the nursery!
2 comments:
Oh sister bear, that baby bump is getting BIG! I can't believe how much he's grown since I saw you a few weeks ago. Little baby bear XY better slow the pace! Yikes!
How was the bedding? Is it lovely?
You are so CUTE pregnant!!!!
Post a Comment