Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!
11.20.2008
1/2 Way There!
WOW! I can't believe I've hit the 1/2 mark, time is flying. Once Christmas and the New Year are over I will be in the last trimester! XY is growing and moving around in there like crazy. It's funny because he will kick and kick all day long and then last night I told Adam to put his hand on my stomach to see if he could feel him kick....and he just gave me one little kick that I could barely feel! He must not like to do it on demand :)
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment