A Mango!Vernix caseoasa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid.(Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.
According the the ultrasound on Monday baby boy really weighs 10 oz. That number could be off a little, I'm just hoping that he's not too big when April comes!!
1 comment:
Mangos are WAY nicer looking than sweet-potatoes and onions. Thank heavens the boy has grown a bit so we could move on to a better fruit/veggie! ;)
I'm SO excited you guys found out the sex this week!!! It makes your planning so much more fun...because you can actually buy things now! And so can I!
Happy 19 Weeks!
Love you guys! And that little XY!
Post a Comment