11.27.2008

21 Weeks Down, 19 to Go!

So I have now reached the point where I have completed more weeks of pregnancy than I have left!!! I can only imagine that these next 19 weeks will go by just as fast or faster than the first 21.

I have still been feeling XY kicking or punching away in there but, Adam hasn't felt him yet. Everytime Adam puts his hand on my belly XY quits kicking. Adam said last night that it was because baby boy was mad that Daddy wasn't around and then he feels comforted when Daddy is around! This morning I actually SAW my belly move when he was kicking or punching in there-it was amazing!



Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

No comments: