5.11.2009

Mother's Day

Adam made my first Mother's Day so wonderful, I have a lot to live up to once Father's Day comes around!!

We went to Church with Jackson for the first time and he slept through the whole service and was the perfect baby. After church we came back home and I rested since Jackson kept me up a lot Saturday night. While I was resting Adam and Jackson got my gift together. As I was falling asleep I could hear colored pencils clinging the table. I was finally able to come out of the bedroom about an hour later!

When I walked out of the bedroom Jackson was sitting in his bouncer behind a basket full of goodies (I'm mad I didn't take a picture!!!). The basket is for laundry in Jackson's room and in the basket was a few nightlights, some Dove Dark Chocolate, my favorite bottled water (FIJI), a sun shade for my car, some gum, a little wrapped present and present wrapped in newspaper! The little present was a box with a card inside with a choice of 4 different lockets for me to choose from. The newspaper present was a new hair straightener. I asked Adam how he got the idea of a locket and he said "I just thought it was something you should have for your first born!". The locket is from a store I didn't even know existed so I knew he didn't either! I asked him how he found out about it, he actually went to a few stores and asked around! He did SO good.

The best part was a card that "Jackson made". It says "Dear Mommy, Today is Mommy's Day and I want you to know that you r the BEST Mommy in the hole WIDE world! I made Daddy go to the store with a list of some presents to make you feel real special. Because u r real special to me and daddy! I hope you really like them. Me and my daddy luv u with all r hearts! Luv Jackson" I cried as I was reading it!


No comments: