5.11.2009

1 Month




WOW. One month. I can't believe how fast his first month of life has gone by. I've learned more about myself and about life in the last month than I ever could have imagined.
At 1 Month Jackson:
-weighs about 9 lbs 1oz
-is 22.5" long
-still has all his hair and it gets lighter by the day
-wears size 1-2 diapers
-can still fit into newborn clothes but is also wearing 0-3 months
-likes to eat and is eating every 2-3 hrs during the day and every 3-4 hrs at night
-is still trying to find a sleeping schedule
-hates bath time
-falls asleep immediately when I put him in the sling even when he's screaming just moments before
-doesn't like riding in the car unless he's asleep, he'll scream until you get him out!
-only likes tummy time for the first few minutes then he gets frustrated
-loves looking at lights
-likes sitting in the bouncer when it's vibrating
-is fussy in the evenings

No comments: