9.12.2008
We have a heartbeat!
We had our first appointment on Wednesday...finally. Everything went really well the nurse asked a lot of questions then we were able to hear the heartbeat....the most amazing sound I've ever heard. I was nervous that they wouldn't be able to find it so early, but she found it right away and I was so relieved. It makes it seem so much more real that we have a little baby growing in there! Adam was smiling from ear to ear when we were listening to it...so cute! He said that after hearing the heartbeat he thinks it's a boy. I cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. We should find out sometime in the middle of November. We are so excited to finally tell people...it has been so hard for me to keep this a secret!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment