8.28.2008

8 Weeks

We're having a baby!!! I got the first positive on July 28th, the second line came in less than a minute. The week before I took the test my face started breaking out and I was so tired by the middle of the afternoon I could barely keep my eyes open. Adam kept saying...maybe you're pregnant. I kind of just brushed it off and said there is no way, I had been charting and I knew my cycle. So the Sunday before I knew something should be happening, I bought a test and decided to take one Monday morning. When I first looked at the test, it looked like a negative. When I went back into the bathroom 30 minutes later it looked like a faint positive had appeared, but I knew the results were invalid after 10 minutes. I didn't want to say anything to Adam until I knew for sure. We had to go to the store after work and I wanted to just run in and get the stuff so I could get another test. Well I ended up telling Adam that I took the test that morning and I wanted to take another one when we got home. I had always thought that I would have a creative way to tell Adam but, when it came down to it all I could do was walk out of the bathroom and say "Honey....it's positive". Adam didn't believe it until the next morning when I took the digital and right there on it-Pregnant. It came as a shock to both of us but, feel blessed to have this miracle in our lives. Baby Kleiber will be here around April 9,2009.

As of right now we have only told our parents, we can't wait to tell the rest of our families and friends. My friends keep asking if I am pregnant (yes, I was when you asked) and I have had to tell them..."no we are going to start sometime in the fall" when really I was bursting at the seams to tell them! We are waiting to tell people until after our first appointment on September 10th...less than 2 weeks now. I started having morning sickness at 5weeks 4days, other than that I have been super tired.

Right now, we just can't wait to see what the first appointment holds and to tell our wonderful news!

No comments: