There are so many old wive's tales and different predictors on the internet that say they can determine the sex of the baby. Well...they are all give different results! Here they are:
- The Chinese Gender Predicter-Boy
- Heartbeat over 140bpm-Our baby's heartrate was 155-Girl
- Date of Ovulation + the age you were when you got pregnant-Odd number =Boy. My number was odd
- Ring on a String Test-If it goes in circles-Boy. It went in a circle
- Mommy's Intuition-I think Boy
Can you tell I am really want to know if our baby is a boy or a girl?! I still have to wait about 7 1/2 more weeks. I hope they go fast!
I rented a doppler so that I can listen to baby's heartbeat anytime I want. It is turning out the be well worth $30/month just for the peace of mind and I love listening to it! When I first tried it out I was sure I was listening to the baby's heartbeat....then Adam informed me that it was just my heartbeat! I was able to find baby's in just a few seconds. It was beating at about 155bpm which is right where it should be!
It's amazing how much we already love this baby. We are both so excited for April to get here! Only 200 days! (I know it seems like a lot but getting to under 200 days-tomorrow is such a big milestone for me) This morning we were laying in bed when we woke up and I told Adam how much I loved that time and how we needed to enjoy it for the next 7 months. He said but then we'll have our baby between us making little baby noises! So cute!
1 comment:
Maybe I'm just overly-obsessed with babies...or maybe I'm just overly-emotional, but reading your blog and thinking about you and Adam having a baby in just 199 days (!!!) makes me so, so very happy and mushy-gushy feeling inside.
By the way, I'm hoping it's a girly-girl! :)
Post a Comment