4.09.2009

40 Weeks!

I was really hoping I wouldn't be able to make a 40 weeks post and that XY would already be here but, apparently he has other ideas!
If he's not here by Monday when I have my next appointment, we'll schedule and induction.l I might have Adam go with me and have our bags with us and see if she'll just send us over to the hospital then!

I'm still hoping he comes on his own before Monday but, I'm not getting my hopes up. When I get contractions they aren't consistent and then they stop after a few hours. I wish my water would just break because then I'd have to go to the hospital to have him!


It's hard to say for sure how big your baby will be, but the average newborn weighs about 7 1/2 pounds and is about 20 inches long. His skull bones are not yet fused, which allows them to overlap a bit if it's a snug fit through the birth canal during labor. This so-called "molding" is the reason your baby's noggin may look a little conehead-ish after birth. Rest assured — it's normal and temporary.

No comments: