XY will have a semi-complete nursery this weekend! We got the new carpet put in yesterday and we're going to pickup the furniture tomorrow! I will be sure to post pictures once we have it set up.
Adam and I are getting more and more excited to meet this little man. He could make his debut as early as 5 weeks from now! It's so crazy to think about. Adam told me this morning that he is so excited to be home with me and the baby for a week after he's born. I can't wait either!
On the name front, I think XY finally has a name. I'm sure as soon as I say this we'll change our mind but, at the moment he is named! I'm impressed that Adam agreed to a name. I hadn't pushed the subject for a few weeks so last night I asked him what we were going to name him. There is one name we agree on and both like so I think we're going with that one! I can't wait to share it!!!

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Adam and I are getting more and more excited to meet this little man. He could make his debut as early as 5 weeks from now! It's so crazy to think about. Adam told me this morning that he is so excited to be home with me and the baby for a week after he's born. I can't wait either!
On the name front, I think XY finally has a name. I'm sure as soon as I say this we'll change our mind but, at the moment he is named! I'm impressed that Adam agreed to a name. I hadn't pushed the subject for a few weeks so last night I asked him what we were going to name him. There is one name we agree on and both like so I think we're going with that one! I can't wait to share it!!!

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
1 comment:
3.75 lbs! That's what little Katie popped out at, I believe. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S COMING SO SOON!!!!!
Post a Comment