12.08.2008

Dr.'s Appt.

I had a regular check up today and went over the results of the ultrasound we had last month. When we had the ultrasound the tech. said that we might have to have another one later in the pregnancy because my bladder wasn't full enough to see the location of the placenta. The doctor said today that I will get another one later on, probably around 32 weeks. I can't wait!!!! We also scheduled a 3-D sonogram for January 7th so we will get to see XY 2 more times before he's born!

Still no name for XY-Adam is being very picky. He looked through an ENTIRE baby name book last night and came up with ONE new name that he liked. It's not looking like our baby boy will have a name anytime soon :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COME ON, ADAM!

Geez!

Unknown said...

Friend, I LOVE the pregnant pictures. You have quite the baby bump :) And tell Adam to stop being so picky about the names- I want to know!