Today is Viability Day which means if XY did decide to come at any point he could survive. I am anxious to meet him but want him to bake for at least 13 more weeks!
XY MIGHT have a name which is exciting. Adam said it was his name for now....ha. He is being so picky about what this baby's name is going to be!! The other night XY was kicking and punching away in there and my belly was moving for 5 minutes and then when I decided I should try and record him moving he stopped. At one point it looked like he kicked and then punched immediately after.
XY MIGHT have a name which is exciting. Adam said it was his name for now....ha. He is being so picky about what this baby's name is going to be!! The other night XY was kicking and punching away in there and my belly was moving for 5 minutes and then when I decided I should try and record him moving he stopped. At one point it looked like he kicked and then punched immediately after.
Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long, he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up. His brain is also growing quickly now, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. His lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.On another note, I can't believe Christmas is in a week! It's hard to imagine having an 8 month old at this time next year.....ah I can't wait!!!
24 Weeks

I have almost lost sight of my toes!!!
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment